Monday, January 30, 2012

Pinterest-ing

Pinterest...Oh, how I love thee (sigh)

I have never seen so much eye candy in one place!

What is Pinterest exactly??
 It's a virtual pinboard that you can pin images of interest too...create virtual pin boards for anything inspirational for things like...

(unknown source - Pinterest)

a super cute doggie bed made from an old suitcase...love it!

(fabyoubliss.blogspot.com - Pinterest)

a pink John Deere tractor...love it!

(thefancyfarmgirl.com - Pinterest)

super cool storage...Love it!

(countryliving.com - Pinterest)

never thought I would be excited about a fridge...but hey it's pink!...Love it!


(curly-girl-crochet-etc.blogspot.com - Pinterest)

I so wish I could crochet...love it anyway!
(sweetpeachblog.com - Pinterest)

the cutest felt owl...love it!


(source unknown - Pinterest)

Some handy hints...Love it!

(etsy.com - Pinterest)

I am sooo getting this...love, love love it!

I must warn you though...Pinterest is HIGHLY addictive and INSANELY inspirational!

You can follow me and check out what inspires me @

JoJo
:)


1 comment:

paulette said...

I am SEW hooked on Pinterest!! What a way to organize all your favourite things!
P