Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm heading back to school...!!!


Yes I am :)

I'm heading back to school !!!

I have been accepted into Uni to study Behavioural Science (Psychology).



I have always been interested in what makes people tick and why they do the things they do...and since my own family is quite disfunctional (haha...not naming names) I guess I will have a lot of insight and plenty of people to use as case studies !!!

I wonder if I will be able to finally figure out why teenagers can't pick up after themselves, need to be told a thousand times to do something & think they know it all ???

I think if I can work that one out it will be all worth it !!!


Yayyyyy....I'm so excited!

JoJo

:)

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

When you figure out teens please let me in on that one.... LOL
Congrats on going back to school!!!

Chocolate Cat said...

Not sure that you will learn the 'magic' answer to that one, one of lifes mysteries!! Congrats!

Lynn said...

I have a degree in psych and I must have missed the day they went over why teenagers can't pick up after themselves. Darn.
Yesterday I had a mini meltdown about that same topic. I'm better now.
Congratulations on returning to school, that's exciting!

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Fantastic Jo Jo and when you find this out can you please let us all know too.... I'd like to know why they need to push our buttons too please :)