Saturday, January 7, 2012

3 handsome little snowmen


I made these 3 handsome little snowmen for my SSCS partner this year for the ornament part of the swap
.
I just love them!

The pattern is from Rosalie Quinlan's Petit..Noel book that is full of cute Christmas projects.
I really like working with woolen felt...these colours are from the 4 ewes range at Hatched & Patched.

My cousin has placed an order for these little guys for next year but in lime green, hot pink and aqua!
 I will be making myself more of these little cuties too thats for sure.

JoJo
:)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

So cute!!

Chocolate Cat said...

These are so cute! I have been given that book but haven't looked closely at it yet, will be now!!!

marsha said...

love your snowmen

Chookyblue...... said...

I am way behind but these look great JoJo.......very cute.........